Pages

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

In A Nutshell

I haven't had much time to post this past week, although I wrote a lot of posts in my head as events took place. They are all very long. Instead of writing them, here is the past week:

*My mom was in town. It was a really good visit. The Lovely Cats came in for lunch one afternoon (remember, we've been together since we were 15; she and Mom go WAY back); we went into town and had Indian food with the FAEE; Mom and I organized (almost) every inch of my apartment; and I learned that the things I have let go of over the last three years have, for the most part, truly been let go of. Quite nice.

*One night after Mom is in bed, I'm happily noodling on my computer (catching up on my blog reading if not my blog writing) when I get an instant message ping from Jaded. And TTG for Jaded because within moments, I get pinged by my Dear One ~ who, in case you have forgotten, is less than pleased with Yahoo Billy's existence (and no, my Dear One does not read this blog regularly) ~ and Yahoo Billy himself. Jaded helped me juggle this particularly interesting situation quite nicely. This is why I love Jaded. This is why I don't have a web cam.

*Appsrus nearly outted my blog to my mother. She informed me she thought it was very endearing that he calls me The Pobble. I immediately emailed him and reminded him that my mother does not even know this site exists. He not only apologized but he gave me a cover story (meaning lie) he was willing to tell my mother if necessary. This is why I love Appsrus.

*My Dear One is coming to visit me. In two weeks! For five days! We are very excited. And yes, I will keep my hands off of him. (God...Dreamer reads this...ah well...)

*I have decided to get at least two and possibly three more tattoos. This was a particularly interesting post in my head which may actually get written one day. For now, I'm just trying to catch up from being away for so long. Trust me though ~ they're gonna be cool as shit.

*I have also decided every single man in Worcester looks exactly the same. It's a little depressing.

*There's a great dive bar/rock club, Ralph's Diner, in Worcester which is going to make my self-imposed exile here much better. If you are curious as to the Pobble's preferences for hangouts, check out these two links:

Ralph's Diner



The Union Blues Club



Then re-read my profile, especially the part about being a quivering mass of contradictions. :)

*My guest room is going to become my den of iniquity. Every Pobble House needs one. This is another new decision.

While it doesn't read like it, it's been a very interesting week.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

5 comments:

Jaded said...

And I love you right back.

ZooooM said...

I love the highlights of your week! And wow have I got a lot to catch up on! Best of luck with all of the people visiting.

Tai said...

Damn!
I wish I had room for a den of iniquity.
Guess I'll just have to convert my entire apartment!

Dreamer said...

GASP! *goes O_o at the Dear One comment and then giggles* Hehehehehmwhahahaha *gasps for air because throat is sore*

Otherwise, all sounds quite nice, has Short Man gotten over himself? I sure hope so or I'll have to beat him up...or make him take me to a way expensive place for my birthday dinner...yes my birthday dinner, it's now May. He waits any longer I'll make him throw me a birthday banquet.

And you should definately talk about the tatoo's...what will they look like?

Graziella said...

If you don't already have a favorite local tattoo artist, I have a recomendation.

Seth Murshrush out of Good Faith Tattoo in Clinton, Mass.

If you want his info contact me. He did both of my custom designed tattoo's and I highly recomend him.

I'm dieing to meet the "Dear One" if he's hot can I put my hand on him? - JUST KIDDING- :)