Pages

Friday, May 12, 2006

Not Scary ~ Scarce

So, I was just looking at my calendar and realized I am going to be MIA for a little while. Tonight, the Muppet and Peaches are here then Salem for supplies tomorrow (as cliche as it may seem, if you know how to look beyond the touristy crap, it really is the best place to get good quality stuff); a tutoring gig on Sunday; and my Dear One arrives for the week on Monday. SO! I'm outta here for a while.

Isn't it funny ~ I'm not bothering to tell my mother or biosister that I am out of pocket for the next ten days but you people ~ y'all I check in with and reassure about my upcoming silence. Gotta love our cyber lives and cyber friends.

Have a great week. And yes, expect a post (or two) on the week with my Dear One.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

9 comments:

Tai said...

Have yourself a great old time!

Diane S. said...

Since Dreamer claims that you, Reno, and I are the only ones that read her blog, I thought it was time for me to start reading yours.

Enjoy your MIA time. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Rose said...

Enjoy yourself and come back with wild stories.

Jaded said...

Have a GREAT time! Can't wait to hear the stories.

Love you!

Dreamer said...

I do claim that you three are the only ones who read my blog so nyah. Anyways, yes, have fun with Muppet and Peaches and going to Salem! Punch Shortman's shoulder for me if you could, I haven't gotten to beat up on the boy in a while.

Don't forget the battle of the bands! It should already started.

Spider Girl said...

Have a lovely time!

dondon009 said...

Oh dear, and now to which of my blogmasters do I go while enjoying that first cup of "wake me up" coffee?

Decisions, decisions, decisions....

This will be like missing the front page of my daily newspaper!

Have a wonderful time. You will be missed!

DON~

Jaded said...

Happy Mother's Day!!

(puppies DO count as babies)

xoxox

Dreamer said...

Happy Mothers day!