Pages

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Brought to You by the Letter F

Aisha T. stole this from Barry and I am stealing it from her. You have a letter and pick 10 things you like in your life that start with that letter. She offered anyone a letter who wanted to participate. I got the letter "F". At first, I panicked. F? How many things can I possibly like that start with the letter F???? Friends, French toast, flowers, the Foo Fighters... Surprisingly enough, I love and value many things that start with the letter F. It wasn't easy limiting it. So, here are some of the less obvious ones. In no particular order and without further ado...

1. Fountain pens. I adore my fountain pens. If you don't know the joy of writing with a fountain pen, you are missing out hugely. Trust me.

2. Fire. Fire is my element. Fire is my comfort. Fire is my strength. My new tattoo (pictures to be posted soon, I promise) is made up entirely of fire symbols. Even before I was Pagan, fire was mine and I was its.

3. Freedom. Of speech. Of thought. Of religion. Of choice. Of...whatever. It is one of the few things I would actually be willing to fight for.

4. Flirting. It's fun. It's all in the eyes, the well-turned phrase and the subtle touch. It's a great way to spend a conversation.

5. Funky. If it can be described as "funky" I have it, want it, or appreciate it. Mainstream and I have little in common. Funky and I are old friends. This is not to be confused with "funk." Interestingly enough, I'm not a huge fan. But funky...yeah, I'll take that.

6. Foolishness. Is there anything better than being foolish with your friends? The world needs more foolishness.

7. Fetish. Insert your own description here. Use your imagination. You'll probably be right on the money. ;)

8. Forgiveness. Without it, I'd be screwed on so many levels.

9. Freaks. In my world, this is a compliment.

10. Flying. I'm happiest in an airport. Travel is one of the single most important activities for me. It is, afterall, about the journey...

There you go, Aisha. Ten things about the Pobble that start with the letter F.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

7 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Ohhhhhhh, you had me at Fountain pens. What she said, people, what she said!

I'm with you on the funky friends too.

Aisha T. said...

Wow, great list. It's really interesting how one letter shows so much about a person.

ZooooM said...

Forgiveness. My fav. For giving and receiving.

Tai said...

Great list!

I love # 6

Barry said...

If it weren't for funky friends, we wouldn't ever blog each other...

CrackerLilo said...

And more F-words--fun and fabulous! :-)

kimber said...

FANTABULAROSA!