Pages

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Dodging Bullets

Twice this past weekend, I kicked open the door, hollered for Drama and told him I was home. Both situations were similar in that they involved a person who is becoming a friend of mine and a person who is already a friend of that person's. (Points if you followed that) Drama had moved in with them long before I ever came on the scene. Now, Drama and I are old friends but I spend as little time with him as possible these days. Apparently, he has missed me.

Yet again, I have chosen the people to be my friends well. I have been able to remove myself from the situations and turn my back on Drama without the two women I want as friends getting upset in the least. If anything, they both understood and encouraged it. Plus, it gets me away from their friends, who apparently haven't gotten as tired of spending their evenings with Drama as I have gotten.

*Whew* That's all. Just...*whew*


Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.



1 comments:

ZooooM said...

I tried to follow along, but got lost somewhere around the second sentence. But, I don't have to know what all of it means to see that it's obviously good for you, whatever it is. YAY!