Pages

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Updates

People have been reminding me that I have mentioned things intially and then never followed up with them. Therefore, let me bring you up to date on some of the ongoing points of interest. If you could really care less then just skip this post. I'll try to be more original in the next few days.

RJ ~ Is alive and kicking. Yes, it's been three weeks. He's even growing his hair back. So nyah on the doctors! Prognosis is no better ~ except that he's past three weeks so every day is a blessing.

The SAT/GRE book ~ Is hitting the shelves in July. They moved it up a month. This is very exciting. I'm even planning to postpone my June visit to the Basement until July so that the Divine M and I can go into a bookstore together and see the bitches in their natural habitat. :)

Online dating ~ Is ... something. I think it's a good thing I started with Yahoo Billy because I would have run screaming in the opposite direction if it hadn't been for him. (He deserves his own update, I suppose ~ we instant message but haven't found time in two really, really busy schedules to see each other again. Still, we're working on the whole getting to know each other thing. He's still kinda boring but we'll see.) Why would I have run screaming? Here's why: Yahoo Boy #2 and I emailed twice. Then he asked to meet my mother while she was in town. YBs #3, 4 and 5 all gave me their personal contact information ~ including phone numbers ~ and asked for mine within the first two exchanges. And finally, the apex of the story, YB #6 emailed me first and at the end of his very first ever email to me stated that, while looking at my picture, he couldn't help but realize our babies would be beautiful. Um...no. Folks, I have intimacy issues! What the fuck, people!!!!! Who are these guys????

My weight loss ~ Is going well. I am happily and healthily in size 12 jeans. Whoo-Hoo!

My tattoos ~ Are going to be fire symbols down my left calf (flames, a sword, a triangle and a pentagram, all worked in together in a really cool way) and a raven flying under a full moon. The fire symbols will be in color. The raven will be a black and white with, perhaps, some very, very dark blue. Ask Peaches; she's designing it.

I think that's everything. If I have forgotten anything, just remind me. And thanks for reminding me about all of these. :)

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

6 comments:

Dreamer said...

SIZE 12!?

*blinks and looks at own jeans* Wow, now I feel like I haven't done anything to lose weight...You've been so busy and me I'm...still a size thirteen/eleven or so...Maybe it's because of my fat ass/thigh issue, meh.

Anyways, yeah, online dating can be scary but at least Billy or whatever his name is wasn't really like that...now, just remember, there are others out there who are patient and whatnot. There has to be.

Told you once and telling you again, I love the tattoo ideas, I'd get one if I didn't think it'd be a hassle for the entire acting thing.

dondon009 said...

WOWIE!!!!!!!

Thanks for the updates! I was curious about all of the mentioned with the exception of the tattoo... Did I somehow miss that post? Maybe I was having one of my 009 "moments"?

Love you dearly~

ZooooM said...

Hooray! Sounds like things are working out well for you! I skipped the gym tonight and decided to try and watch a few of the hockey playoff games this season with Mr. Zoom. That ought to earn me right out of my own size 12s shortly.

CrackerLilo said...

TWELVE!!!

Okay, I'm jealous! But I'm also extremely happy for you!!! Not just because of the weight loss, either. :-)

Blue Dog Art said...

Just wanted to say hello to you! I once designed a tatoo for a friend. A cool sun/moon thing.

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Oh, it's so great to get updates on all of those things!

I was wondering about RJ also, glad to hear he's improving a bit.

The book news is AMAZING; be sure to wear a feather boa when you hit the bookstore. I'll dress in black, put an earpiece in and be your security.

Online dating: How it is that WOMEN get the reputation for wanting things to move so quickly, I will never know.

That tattoo is cool, and size 12 is my dream size. I've got some catching up to do, but I'm right behind ya!