Pages

Monday, July 31, 2006

Recipe Sunday

Jumping on the recipe bandwagon (and it is still Sunday somewhere plus I haven't been to bed yet so it works for me), I have discovered the recipe for an unexpectedly good Saturday night when one's plans change at the last minute.

1. Start with your favorite rum

2. Add two trays of ice and your favorite daiquiri mix. Blend well.

3. Rent all three of the movies that were made after the mediocre success of the first one.


4. Grab puppies and snuggle down.

Popcorn and amazing, potentially life-changing phone call from a favorite nephew optional. It was truly delightful.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, you have me there for most of it, but can I switch 2 things. I'd rather watch Vampire Hunter D and the sequel Bloodlust to unwind and I'd rather get a call from my favorite Pobble. (the fact the the dogs would have to be replaced with cats is a given)

ZooooM said...

Nice post. As always. The puppies look so comfy!