Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Reposting The Actors' Studio

A friend is bored and requested a blog post. I'm busy so don't have time to do her justice ~ and I wanted to help out anyway. Therefore! I am reposting my favorite quiz-thingy. This comes from the t.v. show Inside the Actors' Studio. Feel free to consider yourself tagged, leave an answer or two in my comments section, or ignore this completely. :) At least everybody has something new to read now...


1. What is your favorite word? both, followed closely by yes

2. What is your least favorite word? wrong

3. What turns you on, creatively, spiritually or emotionally? intelligence

4. What turns you off? unearned arrogance

5. What is your favorite curse word? fuck and all the derivatives thereof

6. What sound or noise do you love? wind through trees

7. What sound or noise do you hate? any being in pain, emotionally or physically (ok, and that really annoying person who thinks it's okay to start yelling because s/he's drunk at 3 a.m.)

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? casting agent

9. What profession would you not like to do? garbage collector or hygiene assistant

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? They're over there; just follow the singing.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee (and hopefully make your day go a little faster, too!)

5 comments:

Graziella said...

1. Kakaphony
2. stupid
3. smell and energy
4. I must agree with you, I abhore arrogance, earned or not.
5. Fuck, with out a doubt
6. Aside from the sounds the man I'm fucking makes? Trickleing water, water falls, streams...
7. The sound of my CD spinning right before it starts playing.
8. Working in an art gallery
9. office things like finance
10. WooooHoooo! Here's my girl!
11. Oh, there's not an eleven :( how sad.

Alejandra Ramos said...

1. It changes but lately, it’s “intrepid.”
2. no
3. Intelligence, wit, and honesty
4. bad teeth
5. cunt
6. laughter
7. the phone ring
8. lawyer
9. anything requiring physical strength
10. Well done, good and faithful servant.

Anonymous said...

1.plethora
2.authorization (as in prior authorization)
3.confidence
4.bragging
5.shit (and all forms thereof)
6.rain hitting anything
7.2 tones at the same time that are a hair appart in pitch
8.marine biologist or limnologist
9.underwater welder
10.your in, but don't get too comfy, we're sending you back in time as one of your cats.

Dreamer said...

1. Beautiful followed by yes
2. Depressed
3. Sweet nature
4. Bigots
5. Um...shit...I think
6. Sigh of happiness
7. Wailing of any sort
8. Rock star
9. Sanitation worker
10. You're name is in the book, welcome home.

Dreamer said...

*Your...damnit...maybe damn is the word I like...hell if I knew...I like 'em all! Except for that c word Alejandra used, don't like that one...I got called that and it makes me wince and want to cry and beat the shit out of someone...