Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

40 Hours and Meeting Timber

* When I went to sleep last night at 12:30 PDT (or is it PST? I never know when we're on people's time and when we're on God's. Disgressing Pobble....) ANYWAY! When I went to sleep last night at 12:30 West Coast time, I had gotten 2 hours of sleep in the last 40. It may take a little while to catch up again.

* I met Lithus' son, Timber, during that 40 hour stretch ~ and before the 2 hour nap. He's ruthless. I'm cold. These are compliments. We have set our sights on total world domination, starting with his father, who is totally and completely screwed.

* Here is an exchange from last night, coming home from dinner...

Timber: "so what's the catch?"

Lithus: "what do you mean?"

Timber: "I'm not used to having this much fun without there being a catch."

Pobble: "Welcome to my world, Timber."

Timber: "I like it."

Yeah, Timber, I think you're pretty cool, too.

I'll be reading even if I don't have much time to comment and will post when I can. Everybody have a good couple weeks.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

9 comments:

Nemeria said...

Awesome!

Graziella said...

Yippee! Timber, heh-heh

dondon009 said...

Why did I already know this was exactly what was going to happen?

Of course he likes it!

It is, after all.... PobbleWorld.... forget Disneyworld.... even I want me some of that PobbleWorld!

Have a fantastic time, dear....

You deserve it!

DON~

Hermes said...

Welcome to Pacific Standard Time. The only time that matters... when you're... near... the Pacific. Have a great time.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! I think I need to visit PobbleWorld! Are you in Washington State again or Mass??? 'Cause if you're in WA, I think I'll be crushed. *sniff*

christine mtm said...

but of course he likes you... i knew he would.

nRT said...

Have a great time...being Pobble

2 Dollar Productions said...

Enjoy the ride of smoothness & the trip & get some sleep.

lithus said...

It was a really nice time and we laughed alot. Timber enjoyed the Pobble.
However I am screwed....