Pages

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Shout Outs

My beloved DonDon sent me over to a couple new blogs, D-Man and Michael in Norfolk. I enjoyed them enough to leave comments. Which in turn (I am assuming here) brought Though Lovers Be Lost over here to Pobble Thoughts. And out of nowhere (although I think Tai had something to do with this somewhere along the line but truly, I have no exact clue how ~ love a good mystery), appeared Get Off My Lawn!, taking the coveted and long empty spot of curmudgeon with pride. (Note, none of these names are live links. You will have to look over at my links list to find them. They're the ones who are all shiny and new.)

These four guys are very different. All four of them will make you think, make you smile, make you want to read more.

So check out the new links here at Pobble Thoughts. And consider this shout out to you, too! Oh, also, I did some rearranging of the links. Decided it was time to organize a bit. I think I kept everybody but if you notice someone missing ~ or look over and you are missing! ~ please let me know! It's almost two in the morning here and I'm not necessarily at my best. ;) And if you have me linked and I don't know it because you read here but don't comment, please, let me know that, too. Thanks!

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

6 comments:

Ryan said...

just wanted 2 say thanx 4 stoping by our blog and i love the d-man he has been such a big help 2 me the past month. also love your blog i will try 2 visit when i have a little more time and we will get u linked also. i do dhave a question i am kinda young and dumb what sat books you talking about on my blog? i dont have anything 2 do with the ads on my blog someone else handles that 4 us but if something is on there that shouldnt b let me know and i will have them take it down.

Tai said...

Yes, Pobble, I guess I can take some responsibility for Get Off My Lawn!
But trust me, he's smart, funny and oh so grumpy and I'm glad he's (FINALLY) got a blog of his very own!

dondon009 said...

Well my dear, I know a good thing when I see a good thing.... which is why I'm here, or course!

DON~

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention Pobble :-)

You're aces in my book!

(sending some cuddles)

CrackerLilo said...

Thanks for keeping me!

I have to organize mine, but I have so many, the thought just makes me groan.

2 Dollar Productions said...

Good for you with the housecleaning & blog-adding. It feels good to organize. Ha.