Pages

Thursday, June 07, 2007

A Night with Coffee Girl

Hi! It's ME! Where are you? You should pick up. I want to talk to you! So call me because I'm gonna be here all night so call me BACK! Gaaa! Love you.


Thus started a game of phone tag that lasted most of today until we finally caught up. Almost three hours ago. See, that's the thing about Coffee Girl. We can go three days, three weeks or three months and it's like we talked three minutes ago. I was going to write "or three years" but I don't think we go that long. Because it's too important to be able to just say "Hi! It's ME!" and know the other knows who ME! is.


I'm always really, really happy after we chat because I know...well, she's still out there. And the world really needs her in it.



Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

3 comments:

Hermes said...

Nothing like pals. Compatriots, kindred, comerades in arms, if you will forgive the military terminology. Mine are far away and beyond the sound of my Oliphaunt. Sounds like you had fun. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

One ringy-dingy

Two ringy-dingies

And a gracious good morning to you, is this the party to whom I am connected?

(sorry, couldn't resist!)

Spider Girl said...

I love the friends you can say "Hi, it's me" with. :)