Pages

Monday, June 04, 2007

Just For Fun on a Monday


Your Score: Bette Davis


You scored 33% grit, 28% wit, 23% flair, and 33% class!



You're one smart cookie, and you know it. You also know how to let everyone else in on the deal. You've worked hard to get where you are, and sometimes you might not have played fair. You are ruthless but charming, and the light of intelligence sparkles in your eyes. When cornered, you can and will act, but you'd rather have things go your way and live a life of ease and comfort. It's not a great idea to cross you; you will run the competition down like a rabbit, and leave them wondering what hit them. Your leading men include Errol Flynn and Paul Henreid, men who like a feisty gal with a touch of class.

Find out what kind of classic leading man you'd make by taking the The Classic Dames Test written by gidgetgoes on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

The truly interesting part is I took this test over at Alan's. It came up that I was Katherine Hepburn, which also works for me ~ a little too well, if truth be told. So, this morning when I decided to post it, I took the test again. And came up Bette. Could've sworn I gave the same answers I gave last time. So I took it again, this time choosing my second choice answers. And came up Bette. So I took it yet a third time (I have time on my hands while I getting my first cups of coffee into me ~ it's best that I do nothing that requires human interaction or thought.) The third time, I answered everything as opposite of me as I could. Didn't come up Bette so I know the program was working and not just defaulting to the Divine Davis. Okay. Last time and I will post whatever comes up. Apparently, I'm Bette today. :) Maybe tomorrow I'll go back to being Kate. Either is fine with me. I mean honestly, who can choose between Bette and Kate?????

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

5 comments:

Rose said...

Most of these tests don't give me an accurate reading of myself.

christine mtm said...

i knew i would be katherine h... and i was!

alan said...

Coming home to either of you would be a treat...

alan

Anonymous said...

I wanted to be katherine...but ended up Myrna Loy instead. At least she's nice to look at.

Anonymous said...

I love Bette Davis. You score just confirms how wonderful you are. Thanks for your words of support and for linking to my blog.

Michael