Pages

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Busy Yet Boring

I can't think of a single interesting post. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. But the reason I'm boring here is because life has been so not boring recently. And when it gets this not boring, I don't have time to stew on my words, to express the stories that are happening, even as life rushes me to the next one.

See, Thursday night, the Lovely Cats came to visit. The kids from downstairs came up to join us for part of the evening (as alluded to in the previous post.) Last night, Tom Cat joined the fun ~ along with more of the kids from downstairs. Today, Peaches is coming out from Boston. I will take her back to town tomorrow in time for me to meet up with Dr. Bagel in order to catch a show that has a Sunday matinee. At 3:55 a.m. (yes, that's a.m. as in morning; as in "oh-dark thirty" for those of you with a military background; as in fuck it I probably won't even go to bed) on Monday I will be picked up to go to Seattle for two weeks. Monday afternoon ~ after having been awake since God only knows when ~ I will meet Lithus' son for the first time.

Breathe, Pobble, just breathe...

I'm an introvert, dammit!!!!!!

There, I feel better. I still feel like a (temporarily) boring blogger ~ but I feel better.



Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

6 comments:

nRT said...

Sound like your burning the candle but having fun....
Good luck with the meeting..You will do good and just be Pobble!!!
have fun

Graziella said...

You, an introvert! Haahaahaa, I don't believe you... :) You're meeting will go well.

2 Dollar Productions said...

That sounds like a lot of moving parts for an introver. Ha.

And that is far too early as well. But have a good time & I'm sure it work out nicely.

Jaded said...

Such a big event about to occur... my prayers are with you!

And I call that time "the crack of doom."

I'm so excited for you!!!

Dagoth said...

Hi Pobble

Why is it when you have so much to blog about, you don't have the time, and when you have nothing to say, you have all the time in the world to say it... Being an introvert is not necessarily a permanent thing, perhaps your status (that you happily cling to) as an introvert is changing and open for debate...

Anonymous said...

From one introvert to another, want to share my hide-out box? It's well decorated (of course!), and room for two on the chesterfield :)

Good luck with the meeting, I'm sure you will have an absolute blast!