Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2005

It's DonDon's Fault

Here I am, happily checking my blog on a rainy Saturday, with my broken foot propped up and I get to DonDon's blog. Damn him. Now, The Lovely Cats and I have seen these tests and taken them before. (Spending Far Too Much time on them, as well and being more than a little shocked to learn that someone has a hidden camera on my life) But, oooo!!! oooo!!! ooooo!!!! Look! I can put them on my Blog!!!! They can be Pobble Thoughts!!!! This is why it's DonDon's fault. (We love DonDon)

SO! Without further ado (drumroll, please)...


You Are an Appletini

Most of the time, you're a typical party girl / guy.
But when you get super sauced, you really up your sex appeal.





You Are Somewhat Machiavellian

You're not going to mow over everyone to get ahead...
But you're also powerful enough to make things happen for yourself.
You understand how the world works, even when it's an ugly place.
You just don't get ugly yourself - unless you have to!





Your Personality Profile

You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.
Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.
You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.

For you, comfort and calm are very important.
You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.
You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong.





Your Kissing Purity Score: 11% Pure

For you, it's all kiss and no talk.

You're in a permanent lip lock.




Your Superhero Profile

Your Superhero Name is The Mega Glory
Your Superpower is Gadgets
Your Weakness is Cowboys
Your Weapon is Your Nuclear Shotgun
Your Mode of Transportation is Giraffe



In a Past Life...

You Were: An Arrogant Monk.

Where You Lived: Thailand.

How You Died: Killed in Battle.



Your Ideal Relationship is Polyamory

You want to have your cake... and everyone else's.
Which isn't a bad thing, if everyone else gets to eat too!
You're too much of a free spirit to be tied down by a traditional relationship.
You think relationships should be open and free, with few restrictions.



Let me know who you end up being. Afterall, I've shown you mine...

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.





4 comments:

Nemeria said...

You are such a bad influence!

dondon009 said...

I love it when it's my fault.... You got my very favorite drink, the Appletini. Have you tried them yet? and.... I did check out Minnie Skurt's blog... had some fun there too!
BTW... how is the foot? Hope you're feeling better! This is my "maybe I'll score" nite. I'll toast my first appletini to you and your foot! CHOW~

Jaded said...

The only one I did was the short personality test. I got the same thing as you did. Wonder what that means...hmmm.

dondon009 said...

I'm certainly glad you've chosen not to go to Texas this weekend. Big Daddy would just hate to have to be worrying about the Pobble on top of everything else this week!
I'm confident your friends will be safe.