Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Tag Time

I was tagged by Jaded. Here goes nothing:

7 things I plan to do before I die:

1. eat spaghetti in the Medina
2. visit Africa, Istanbul, and Zanzibar
3. live at the Ritz
4. have a house big enough for ~ and actually have ~ my Bed and Breakfast Party
5. quit smoking ~ for real
6. have a stranger recognize me from the picture on the back of her/his book and ask for my autograph
7. go on a national book signing/reading tour

7 things I can do:

1. write
2. sing
3. act
4. listen
5. entertain and plan parties
6. tell time within 15 minutes by looking at the sun
7. navigate red tape

7 things I cannot do:

1. understand anything remotely scientific
2. speak another language other than English
3. stay on an elliptical machine
4. drive the speed limit on the interstate
5. babysit children under the age of 6 for any length of time
6. keep my apartment organized
7. make any kind of craft, art project, sewing project, whatever

7 things that attract me to the opposite (or same) sex:
(for real, not just to look at and drool)
1. intelligence
2. sense of humor
3. ability to listen
4. independent but still connected
5. social skills
6. someone who doesn't always put up with my crap
7. the ability to know what stuff IS crap (yeah, Jaded, I have to keep these last two; couldn't have said them better)

7 things that I say most often:

1. I hear you clucking
2. Hear this the way I mean it
3. Son of a bitch!
4. Oooooo!!!! Oooooo!!! Ooooo!!!!!
5. How can there be no food in the house?
6. I could've sworn I left it right here.
7. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee

7 celebrity crushes:

1. Brian Dennehy
2. Morgan Freeman
3. Chow Yun-Fat
4. Raul Julia (sniff)
5. Richard T. Jones
6. Sean Connery
7. Josh Hartnett

7 people I want to do this:

See, this is the one I was dreading most. If you are hoping to be tagged, consider yourself tagged. Just let me know you are taking the tag. If you don't blog but read this and want to do it, leave it in the comments section. And if you really can't be bothered, don't worry about it. ;)

These are Pobble Thoughts (with a little help from Jaded). That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

1 comments:

Jaded said...

Sheesh, forgot to comment on this yesterday, and it's my fault you did it in the first place. Sorry! And thanks for playin'!

Raul Julia and I had the same acting teacher. Six degrees and whatnot. And Brian Dennehy? Not even gonna ask, lol.