Pages

Friday, November 17, 2006

Anniversary

First, thanks for telling me about your favorite teachers. What great stories. What great men and women.

Now... Today is my anniversary. As of today, I have been officially, legally divorced for one whole year. And damn it's good. Bolger and I had already planned to go out before I realized what the date was. What better way to celebrate than by dancing the night away with a good friend.

Those are (rushed-I-have-to-go-get-ready)Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee but I'd really appreciate it if you'd lift a glass of anything in my honor. :D:D:D:D

3 comments:

Aisha T. said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm at work, so have a glass for me!

nRT said...

Happy one year Free....Enjoy your night.
Everyone deserves to be happy and I hope you are.

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I've been tryin to comment on your blog for 2 days. I wrote a windy, heartfelt comment to the teacher blog, and it just went away when I hit publish. I'll do it over later. Happy Anniversary, you!