Pages

Friday, November 24, 2006

P.S. ...

And for those of you who aren't quite so mushy and romantic to have missed this part of the story...

I chose to drive my own car so that I could leave at any time. I had enough money with me to get my own hotel room if something didn't feel right. And I had a safe word with the Divine M. She knew what to listen for so that if she heard that word, regardless of what else I was saying or my tone of voice, she was to call long distance 911 and get the cops there NOW. Plus, I am So NOT above running out into a hall screaming and naked if the occassion demands it.

So safety was considered and thankfully, not needed. I may be crazy; I ain't stupid. ;)

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

5 comments:

Rose said...

Oh we knew you had everything down to the T.

dondon009 said...

Was I worried? Of course I was worried. After all, I am older than you and that's my job!

I love you, dear..........

DON~

Dagoth said...

Hi Pobble

I'm also very happy you took some precautions...

Graziella said...

Hee Hee! I'm so happy for you! Your babies miss you though. See you soon!

Twisted Lady said...

I run out into halls screaming and naked just for fun...


Joking!

Awesome story. I will eagerly anticipate the novel