Pages

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Why Not...

Over at Rose's, she has accepted a challenge to post every day for the month of November. It's a cool challenge and I am enjoying her being around regularly. It also got me to thinking about my own stuck-ness (which is a word now, even if it wasn't before.) Seems like a good way to alleviate that particular problem.

Here are the things:

1. It's already the 9th so I'm behind and
2. My mother is coming into town this afternoon. She doesn't exactly know about this blog (which is probably a good thing considering some of what I write here.)

SO! On November 12, my goal is to write every day for 30 days straight. They may not be long. They may not be interesting. They should get me unstuck. We'll see if I can do it.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

8 comments:

Graziella said...

Oh good, something to amuse me while I'm bored at work! I love having things to look forward to.

2 Dollar Productions said...

It's a good exercise to write everyday (blog, whatever) and I started that about 6 - 8 weeks ago.

Good luck with the experiment because it's usually those times when you are stuck-ness that the most random and great things happen.

dondon009 said...

Stuck-ness..... a Pobble word which has finally gotten me un-glued!

I love it darling and who knows, I might just make the effort also......

I will begin writing again on a daily basis beginning November 15th. (If you don't see a post, run... don't walk to the nearest telephone and CALL ME!)

I love you, dear.

DON~

Tai said...

You write...I'll read!!!

That's fair, right?

BostonPobble said...

Graziella ~ Glad to be of help during boring days at work!

$$P~ I, too, write everyday. Honestly, I get itchy and grumpy and generally out of sorts if I don't. Learned this about a year ago and have written every day since then. I just don't *blog* every day so we'll see if this experiment doesn't help with that.

DonDon ~ No walking. Running. Got it! I love you, too.

Tai ~ Sounds like an incredibly fair deal to me! :)

Aisha T. said...

Wow, this is really cool and catchy. I can't wait to see all the posts. I might take up this challenge but, maybe after the holidays (I post a lot at work but, it's insanely chaotic here at that time!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Pobble

I look forward to reading all your posts. I don't think I would take the same challenge though, I doubt If I could keep up, unless my online chess game posts counted as actual writing...:)

Rose said...

Okay I will visit you everyday. Writing everyday has rejuvenated me. I'm enjoying it too. I look forward to reading you daily.