Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A Glitch in the Plan

So, I may end up without computer access for the next few days. If that is the case, I will add that many days to my posting challenge. It's the best I can do.

Some things I'm grateful for in the interim:

* the basement and everything inherent therein;
* an early morning phone call;
* the four women I am in still in touch with from high school or earlier and the fact that they are not just my friends but my family;
* a certain pilot;
* the blessings I found by moving to Worcester when all I expected was to save money;
* being one of four people invited to sit at the chef's table;
* all my family, be they family by choice or biology, have two legs or four.

I am truly a blessed woman.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

6 comments:

kimber said...

A lovely post, as usual!

(I got a package in the post today, which made me smile when I opened it, and the contents of which now sit next to my bedside table, ready for a little night-time parusing! Thank you thank you thank you!)

Spider Girl said...

Kimber showed me your book last night,Pobble---I love books about words!

It was also very fun to have something received from the world of bloggers in our hands.

Oh, and I simply MUST thank you for introducing us all to Numa Numa.

dondon009 said...

No computer access? Is that a delicate way of saying "I'm out and about"?

OR...... did you forget/neglect to pay the electricity?

I know where you are!

As I stop by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving, I give thanks for the honor of being your friend.

Much love,

DON~

nRT said...

Is your new book out?
Your book "Test Words You Should Know" is a must for all house holds. Its our new thesaurus or reference book and used by the college kids and my husband and I.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving

Jaded said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

And I look forward to the day you make it to the Jaded Holiday Extravaganza. The bells will be appropriate, of course!

Dagoth said...

Hi Pobble

"Happy Turkey Day!"...
"Happy Turkey Day!"...
"Happy, Happy,
Happy, Happy,
Happy, Happy,
Happy, Happy,
Happy, Happy,
Happy, Happy,
Turkey Day!"...