Pages

Sunday, November 05, 2006

When All Else Fails...

...update your template.

Over there with the links are four new blog listings:



Dagoth who I found through the amazing trinity of SpiderGirl, Tai and Kimber the Wolfgirl and who always manages to bring a little peace to my world. There's something gentle about his writings that you don't always find here in cyberspace.

Nancy who came to me through...DonDon009 or the Blog Whore, I forget which (sorry!). I find myself rooting for her family and her kids as they continue to beat the odds and are, actually, healthy, sane and as well-balanced as any family can be these days.

Two Dollar Productions who just showed up in my comments one day and has stuck around for which I am HUGELY grateful. His dry wit has brought me to tears of laughter on more than one occasion.

And finally, my friend out here in real life as well as cyber, Graziella. If you're ever curious about the conversations I have over my weekends, while sitting on one or the other's couch, here's your link.

Those are Pobble Thoughts ~ that will hopefully lead you to the really cool thoughts of others. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

10 comments:

Rose said...

I tried to visit the blogs listed but the links were not live.

Jaded said...

last time I tried to update the template, I lost the whole thing. took me 3 hours to get it all back, and I still have no idea why it left, nor how I got it back. sheesh.

xoxox

nRT said...

i am honored you mentioned me, and i am grateful to you: for your kinds words of support, for helping my daughter find the shops she was looking for in Boston , for your book which is helping my daughters friend learn English and for your great blog. I look forward to your posts.
New Englanders are a unique breed.

2 Dollar Productions said...

This was a great discovery on a Sunday as I usually loathe the day where I always seem faced with tasks that I dislike: paying bills, laundry, etc.

But I always like stopping by here, and I'm glad you remembered where I came from because I rarely do.

Finally, from your previous post, I like to hear and read about all things related to writing, so don't hesistate to put 'em up in the future. These things matter.

Tai said...

Thanks for that WONDERFUL shout out dear Pobble!

And I do enjoy Dagoth, what luck we all found each other!

Krystal said...

Never realized I was in your Cool Blogs sextion.


Cool.

Aisha T. said...

Thanks for the blogs. Will check them out!

Tai said...

Me again...and oddly enough I DON'T know the sisterhood of travelling pants (I mean, I know it's a movie and all, but...)

Spider Girl said...

Pobble, you say the nicest things..."amazing trinity"....I like that. :)

kimber said...

I was rather struck by 'amazing trinity', too! Thanks, Pobble!