Pages

Friday, November 03, 2006

Stuck

I'm stuck with my blogging.

I want to write about some of my favorite belongings, as GoodNightGirl has suggested we do. But I am arguing with my camera right now and its winning and I don't want to post it without pictures and, and, and...

I want to write about work but I have to be very careful because of confidentiality laws and I think there is actually something in our contracts that says we can't and it doesn't matter that much to me anyway and, and, and...

I want to write about Lithus but it's still too new and very private (even for here) and I don't know what to actually say and I don't want to jinx it and, and, and...

I want to write about writing but it's pretty dull to write about because I'm just, well, writing, and that doesn't translate into exciting posts and while I don't have to be interesting, it's just not that compelling, even to me, and, and, and...

I want to write about life but it's just sorta keeping on keeping on these days and there's nothing much to tell (as odd as that seems) and even the Pobble just lives life and does laundry and watches dvds sometimes and that's not what I particularly want to write about and, and, and...

I don't want to have to write about RJ and, while I talk to my Dear One every day, I'm just as grateful to not post again about RJ and wouldn't mind falling silent there for a while and, and, and...

So. I'm stuck. It's me so something blog-worthy is going to happen sooner rather than later. Guaranteed. Death, taxes ~ and the Pobble will have a story sooner or later. Those are the three things you can count on. But for now...

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

4 comments:

christine mtm said...

boy do i know that feeling...

Tai said...

Eh you know what they say, "Blog happens!"

ZooooM said...

I've been there a lot myself. Some might say I still am, but I continue to type anyway. You take all the time you need for everything you need. I'll always check in on you to see what you are up to.

Rose said...

What ever you say helps others, so blog what ever....we'll read it for sure..