Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Still Warm

Last night, I went to the grocery store about 7 o'clock. The temperature during the day had reached low to mid 80s, depending on who you listen to, so I was in light cotton pants and a tank top. As I left the store, I realized it had gotten dark and cursed for not having brought a jacket. I braced myself as I went out ~ and it was still warm. Mid-70s, probably. Aaaaahhhhh....

Now this may not seem blog worthy except that, here in New England, it is not uncommon for us to be in winter coats in the evenings until early June. And yes, it portends a miserably hot summer up here on the third floor that is Casa Pobble. HOWEVER! Last night, it was still warm. And that was lovely.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

4 comments:

nRT said...

Only life in NE can one understand the wait a minute weather situation, but i could not live any place else. today is hot, the fans are out but tomorrow night is going to get cool/cold and rainy...in the 50's.
Oh well we have to keep all of our clothes close by just in case.

Graziella said...

Hahaha, you see, I'd appreciate that kind of craziness, except that in western Utah, it's so much worse...

It's beautiful and sunny here too, and I'm getting closer and closer to having a housing situation resolved....

kimber said...

That wonderful smell of springtime has arrived, and I loathe being inside (hence the lack of blogging or posting). Enjoy that vernal warmth, Pobble! Break out the bikini top and flipflops!

Rose said...

Our weather here is so weird that it is hard to know what is going to happen with the weather but winter coats in June? That would be weird here.