Pages

Monday, May 21, 2007

Why I Panicked

This morning, Lionel was barking like a mad man. And then the barking Just. Stopped. So I went into the other room to see what was going on. My screen door wasn't latched. Shit. Okay. So, instead of racing out into the neighborhood in my robe, I thought I would check the normal haunts and hiding places first. There was Daisy...



















And there was this...



And this...



This...



And finally even this...
















eventhough I had just gotten up from there and knew he wasn't snuggled down with me.











Just as I was about to pull on jeans, I started to wake up. Had I seen...? Yep, sure enough, there was also this...

















A nose...

My world is like one big Where's Waldo?

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

7 comments:

Aisha T. said...

Wow...I understand why you panicked, but that was oh so cute!

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Hilarious.

I often cannot find my black cat, when she's merely sleeping on the black sofa. She wisely sleeps on the end I don't sit on.

nRT said...

Its just like having a toddler around. You never know what they are up to. I would of paniced big time. Glad all is well

Jaded said...

Maybe it's 'cause I have 2 dogs AND a child, but I saw his little nose sticking out right away. I'm used to the disappearing act! That was WAY too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

It seems that it is a good time to reconsider our situation when life seems tough when we hear about people living under trees.

I gues though we do have people living under trees here too...

Graziella said...

Love the little needle nose! I don't blame you for starting to panic. Give them both lovey's from their Auntie.

dondon009 said...

Oh honey, this was just too funny!

Life with the Pobble.... can it get better than this?

I love the Pobble.