Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Linking

May I request your attention over to my links.... You will see Trudy Booty Scooty of the Inedible Journey is back. She's posting again and it makes me happy. Check her out.

Which was going to be the extent of this post and then I realized it was also a great chance to ask something else (it is Sunday Poll Question Day afterall ~ eventhough the Sunday Poll question is up there, above this.) If you have me linked to your blog and aren't over there in my links, let me know. Leave a comment. Drop me an email. Something. Because I probably want to read you as well ~ only I don't know you're out there! Even if you have commented or emailed me in the past. Let me hear from you. (And if you happen to be one of the two people who wrote asking permission to link to me ages and ages and ages ~ possibly as much as a year ago ~ if you haven't stopped reading because I was too much of a bitch to respond to you, I'm really sorry. You wrote right before a deadline. Please, let me know who you are and for goodness sake, feel free to link me!)

Thanks much!

Those are Pobble Thoughts ~ and Trudy's Too! That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

0 comments: