Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Reasons I'm a Goob

* I worry my dogs are bored ~ while they are asleep.

* I drove to the store to get half and half and drop a couple things in the mailbox. Dropped the mail in the box, got back in the Pobble Mobile and came home. Had to go back for the half and half.

* I looked all over for a pen the other night ~ forgetting I had one attached to my shirt collar. And another in my hair.

* I get excited about office supplies.


* I'm obsessed with my new "by country" counter on my blog.

* I own copies of the Constitution, three dictonaries and Emily Post's Etiquette.

* I attach pens to my shirt collar. And tuck them in my hair. At the same time.

Those are goobish Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

3 comments:

nRT said...

Congratulations on your book...not out until January but it will be on my list...speaking of list, I also need a list for everything. I am a forgetting. I think it just happens when our head are filled with useless junk. If we only had a delete button for our brain. I would be able to remember the important things w/o the LIST.
Again Congrats

dondon009 said...

Well now, we have the same obsession, dear!

We both love hot looking, dark skinned, short (I don't look UP to any man), thug types.

OOPS... that was me, not you!

Actually we both seem to be obsessed with our stat counter "by country".

Have you been visited by Vatican City, yet? Now I'm going to become obsessed with comparing stats, dammit!

As for pens in the hair, being bald doesn't allow me to do that, but I "borrow" pens from work and (to the amazement of management) eventually return them by the dozens.

I still love you,

DON~

Dagoth said...

Hi Pobble


I suspect your puppies don't get much sleep...