Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

It All Counts

The other day, we were watching the show Haven and I said to Lithus that I'd forgotten how much I love the show. He laughed and said how it wouldn't have anything to do with the New England imagery. Pshaw.

Only, I am also now watching a show called Salem, which didn't interest me in the least until recently.

And at the drug store today, we got to chatting with a woman from Connecticut, and I nearly hugged her.

It's Autumn, and I'm missing home. From Connecticut to Maine, it's all New England.




Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

2 comments:

Dennis R. Upkins said...

Let me know if Salem is worth checking out.

BostonPobble said...

Dennis R Upkins ~ If you're sick and need something on the background, sure. But not so much otherwise, for all kinds of reasons, not the least of which is that they refer to witches being "hung" instead of being hanged. *sigh*