Pages

Saturday, November 08, 2014

Learn Something New Everyday

I was 31 the first time I painted my toenails. My friend, Foxy, did them for me. It was weird to have electric pool blue toes, but I loved it and never looked back. Which means I have been doing my toes for approximately 15 years now.

For the first time today, when it came time to take off my old polish, instead of huffing and puffing and trying to reach my toes, I simply lifted a foot up on the edge of the tub.

Fifteen years and I had no idea it could be so easy.

At least I learned it, right?

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

2 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Sitting on the bottom stair-step is effective too. Actually, with my vision, it doesn't matter what position I'm in to paint my own toenails anymore; I invariably make a mess that I can somehow see more clearly when I stand up and look down at my toes.

BostonPobble said...

Lori ~ I can see how sitting on the stair-step would work. And I'm better close up than far away any more, so standing ain't gonna cut it.