Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Smells of the Season

Damn, I missed posting yesterday. Either I'll post a second one today, or I'll just admit I'm not perfect and move on with my day after this. We'll see. Anyway!

Last night, Lithus and I were sitting, chatting, when the faint aroma of pine drifted through. It was right on the heels of the "autumn scented" candle we had lit. It stopped me mid-sentence. That's the smell I've been missing in my home since we left Vancouver five years ago.

Christmas and winter and Yule and family and warmth and cold and snow and crackling fires and dry leaves and all those things that mean the holidays ~ from one waft of the fan.

Our little tree on top of our table continues to make me deliriously happy.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

0 comments: