Pages

Sunday, February 05, 2006

I'm supposed to be doing my dishes, folding my laundry and generally preparing for my nephew's arrival on Wednesday evening. Instead, I'm doing this...





You Are a Seeker Soul

You are on a quest for knowledge and life challenges.
You love to be curious and ask a ton of questions.
Since you know so much, you make for an interesting conversationalist.
Mentally alert, you can outwit almost anyone (and have fun doing it!).

Very introspective, you can be silently critical of others.
And your quiet nature makes it difficult for people to get to know you.
You see yourself as a philosopher, and you take everything philosophically.
Your main talent is expressing and communicating ideas.

Souls you are most compatible with: Hunter Soul and Visionary Soul






The Movie Of Your Life Is An Indie Flick

You do things your own way - and it's made for colorful times.
Your life hasn't turned out how anyone expected, thank goodness!

Your best movie matches: Clerks, Garden State, Napoleon Dynamite







You Are an Espresso

At your best, you are: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic

At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung

You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping

Your caffeine addiction level: high





You Are Lightning

Beautiful yet dangerous
People will stop and watch you when you appear
Even though you're capable of random violence

You are best known for: your power

Your dominant state: performing


And I've decided my next apartment will come with a dishwasher. And a maid.

Those are Pobble (dear-god-I-don't-want-to-clean-my-house!) Thoughts. That and a buck fift will get you coffee.

2 comments:

Jaded said...

I only did the first one because that's all I have time for at the moment. (I'm procrastinating, too)

I'm a Hunter Soul. I'm most compatible with Seekers and Peacemakers.

Now I'm off to make some wings. They're delicious, and not difficult to make. I just don't feel like it. They're sweet and spicy...made with orange marmalade, brown sugar, ketchup, vinegar, chili powder, hot sauce and some other stuff. Ok ok, I have to actually MAKE them. Sheesh.

Dishwashers are miracles. I can't live without mine.

Anonymous said...

I'm a single shining star, an inde flick, black coffee and rain. There's a combination for ya!
I suggest hiring a good looking young man to be your dishwasher. Trust me, the built-in models are not as fun to look at.