Pages

Thursday, February 09, 2006

What a Difference a Year Makes

My 13 year old nephew, my heart, arrived from the left coast last night. The last time we saw each other was last March. My little boy is a young man. We are already enjoying each other more and that's saying quite a lot considering how much we have enjoyed each other the last thirteen years.

The not-ex friend and I introduced him to the joys of live big band last night. He loved it. That's my boy. :)

Today, we head to NYC for four days. We have tickets to Spamalot and plans to meet Nemeria for Moroccan food. Don't worry that I don't post or comment again before Monday night. I'm hanging with my heart and life is good.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

7 comments:

Jaded said...

How wonderful! I'm so happy for you and the lucky young man!

And Spamalot is hilarious! An old friend of mine is in it. You'll love it! (especially if you liked Monty Python to begin with)

Tai said...

Have a fabulous time!

(I'm jealous...I LOVE Monty Python!)

Full review on your return?

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Hope you have a great time in NYC; bring back stories and pix!

sttropezbutler said...

Hope you all are having or had a blast and a half!

STB

Rose said...

Have a great time. It is so wonderful that you spend time with your nephew...

MrVorhias said...

Spamalot. Sweet. I was gonna go see that in March.

dondon009 said...

I'm hoping you've had a wonderful time in NYC, and enjoyed the city and theater.

And now it's Sunday and 009 is worried about you and yours.......

Maybe I can summon 007 to the rescue?

I hope all is well and please let those who care know when you've arrived safely home.

DON~