Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Wednesday-Tuesday ~ By the Numbers

7 ~ The time we got to the hotel.

102 ~ His temperature by 11

12:04 ~ The time I got back from the drug store with meds

15 ~ The total number of hours the poor thing got to spend out in NYC

23 ~ The number of dollars spent on in room movies

100.1 to 100.4 ~ My own temperature range Saturday afternoon until Monday morning

26.9 ~ The number of inches of snow in NYC Saturday night to Sunday night

8:10 ~ The time the fire alarm went off in the hotel Sunday morning

5 ~ The number of hours waiting at Penn Station for our train

475 ~ The flight he was scheduled to take yesterday

457 ~ The flight he took today

99.7 ~ His temperature last night without meds

4:15 ~ The time I had to wake him this morning to get him on an 8:00 a.m. flight

80 ~ My median speed from my house to the airport

50 ~ The speed limit the one and only time I saw a cop

51 ~ My speed the one and only time a saw a cop

3 ~ The hours of the nap I took after getting him to the airport and making it home myself

3 ~ The total number of posts, including this one, I expect to make on the trip

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

6 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Ohhhhhhh noooo, that wasn't the report I was looking forward to!!

Girl, you need a vacation from your vacation!

Happy Valentines Day, at any rate!

Jaded said...

Glad you're all safe, if not a bit exhausted.

Happy Valentine's Day!

CrackerLilo said...

Sounds FUN! *rolls eyes*

I hope there were some good times in between.

dondon009 said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Oh my....... and my next question was gonna be "did you have a wonderful time?"

Making memories are sometimes not exactly what we expect, but I'm certain he will remember that he has a warm, loving and caring aunt!

But then again, the young find adventure in things like snowstorms, delays, and aunts with a heavy foot!

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

i'm tired just reading about it...hope your v-day was better...or should i say will get better....

sttropezbutler said...

YIKES....

STB